（11）Consensus-building for Reconstructing Disaster Resilient Society with Diversity and Gender Perspectives in Japan and the World
Japan Women's Network for Disaster Risk Reduction (JWNDRR)
Co-host Organization: Japan CSO Coalition for DRR (JCC-DRR), and UN Women Supporting Organization: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Akiko Domoto
- Representative, Japan Women's Network for Disaster Risk Reduction (JWNDRR)
- Itsu Adachi
- Director General, Infrastructure and Peacebuilding Department, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Mari Osawa
- Director, Institute of Social Science, the University of Tokyo
"Disaster Recovery, Diversity and Gender"
Consensus-building Process for Enhancing Disaster Resilience
- Rahel Steinbach
- Programme Specialist, Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Action, UN Women
"Tackling the Gender Inequality of Risk"
- Sunhee Lee
- Researcher, Center for Northeast Asian Studies, Tohoku University
"Resilience and Reconstruction Gaps of Migrant Women in the Great East Japan Earthquake"
- Jackie F. Steele
- Associate Professor, Institute of Social Science, the University of Tokyo
"Diversifying DRR Decision-Making towards Inclusive and Empowering Consensus-Building"
- Takeshi Komino
- Country Representative, Church World Service (CWS)
- Yumiko Tanaka
- Visiting Professor, Josai International University,
Managing Board of Japan Women's Network for DRR,
and JICA Senior Gender Advisor
Participatory consensus building is indispensable for rebuilding disaster resilient society, well reflecting specific needs of such vulnerable groups as women, the aged and persons with disabilities. The session will discuss how multiple stakeholders could collaborate and aim for human-centered reconstruction.