Those who participate in this forum are required to register and pay the registration fee.
※The participants also include meeting session organizers, exhibition presenters and flash talk presenters.
※Some sessions and events are open to public.
- Early Pre-Registration
- May 26, 2017（JST12:00p.m. noon） – September 29, 2017（JST11:59a.m.）
- Pre- Registration
- September 29, 2017（JST12:00p.m. noon） – October 31, 2017（JST12:00p.m. noon）
- On-site Registration
- November 26 – 28, 2017 at the Venue
|Registration categories||Early Pre-Registration||Pre-Registration||On-site Registration|
|General||JPY 30,000||JPY 35,000||JPY 40,000|
|General(One day)||JPY 20,000||JPY 22,000||JPY 25,000|
|Student *||JPY 20,000||JPY 22,000||JPY 25,000|
|Student(One day) *||JPY 10,000||JPY 11,000||JPY 13,000|
* Registration will only be completed upon receipt of a copy of a valid student ID via email to the Registration Support Office.
＜For participants who bring their family members＞
(1) “Family members” are non-experts / those not working in the field of disaster risk reduction.
(2) Family members are basically not required to pay the registration fee.
(3) Forum participants need to include information of their family members at the time of their own registration.
(4) Family members have an access only to the sessions where their accompanying forum participant takes part in.
※Registered family members may be requested to show an ID document such as passport at the registration desk for the World Bosai Forum to confirm their family relation.
※Participants are responsible for taking care of their children during the forum especially in the session rooms.
- 1）Early / Pre-Registration
- On-line Registration
Please click the "On-line Registration" button at the bottom of this page.
- 2）On-site Registration
- Please make payment at the On-site Registration Desk for the World Bosai Forum.
- 3）Registration for special participants
- - Participants from Iran: please click here and contact Mr. Reza Bathaee.
- Participants who also attend ACUDR meetings: registration method will be announced later.
- Participants for USMCA: please click the link below.
Registration fee for Participants includes
- Full access to all Meeting and Poster Presentation
- A program book, coffee and tea etc
Credit Card Only
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are acceptable.
Online Registration Flow
1. Please access the online registration system through the button below, click “Create My LaCool account” and enter your profile.
2. URL is sent to your email address to set up Login ID and password.
3. Please select your registration category and meal options (vegetarian or halal ).
4. Please complete payment by credit card.
*Pending registration is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless a payment is completed.
5. Confirmation letter and receipt can be printed out when the payment is confirmed.
To change/add registration after a payment is completed, please click Registration No. on the menu page of the online system.
Confirmation / Receipt
The Confirmation Letter and Receipt can be printed out through the “On-line Registration” page, when you complete the payment. Just in case, please bring the printed confirmation letter.
- The Confirmation Letter can be printed out anytime by 28 Nov 2017.
- The Receipt can be printed out only once. Please inquire the Registration Support Office if you fail to print.
Cancellation must be made to the Registration Support Office in writing by e-mail.
The amount of refund will depend on the date of cancellation, as follows:
Cancellations received by Sep 8, 2017（JST11:59a.m.）: 100% of the total will be refunded.
Cancellations received: Sep 8, 2017（JST12:00p.m. noon）to Sep 29, 2017（JST11:59a.m.）: 30% of the total will be refunded.
Cancellations received on and after Sep 29, 2017（JST12:00p.m. noon）: No refund.
Please note that all refunds will be made after the forum.
The poster registration fee (JPY 5,000) will be required to present a poster.
For details click here
Registration Support Office for the World Bosai Forum
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F
1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
Tel：+81-3-3508-1251 Fax：+81-3-3508-1756 (Available from Monday to Friday JST10:00 am – 5:30 pm)